BREAKING NEWS! Awesome news! My first book, MURDER STRIKES A POSE, won the Maxwell Award for fiction! It has also been nominated for the Agatha award for Best First Novel. Wish me luck!
Join me for A KILLER RETREAT book signings at the following dates & locations!
- Saturday March 7, 2 - 3pm, Barnes & Noble Crossroads, Bellevue WA
- Sunday March 8, 4 - 5pm, Village Books, Bellingham WA
- Friday - Sunday, March 12 - 15, Left Coast Crime, Portland OR
- Saturday March 14, 1 - 3pm, Jan's Paperbacks, Aloha, OR
- Saturday March 21, 2 - 3pm, Barnes & Noble, Billings MT
- Saturday April 15, 2- 3pm, Barnes & Noble, Woodinville, WA
- Friday - Sunday May 1 - 3, Malice Domestic, Bethesda MD.
- Saturday May 9, 2 - 3pm, Barnes & Noble Bellevue, Bellevue WA
Hello, and welcome to my website! Make yourself comfortable and look around. Although this website is ostensibly dedicated to my writing, I also plan to share information about the three loves that inspired it: yoga, German shepherds, and cozy mysteries. Yoga, dogs, and murder...what could be more fun?
For information about my mystery series, take a look at the BOOKS and NEWS pages, and sign up for my NEWSLETTER. For information on yoga, dog-related issues explored in my books, and a list of my favorite mystery writers, check out the LINKS page.
The BLOG discusses yoga philosopy, practices, and applications in daily life. Occasionally other authors and yoga instructors will drop by and share their insights. We publish an article every Monday morning. Please visit often and feel free to post comments or questions. You might just inspire a future article!
Those of you interested in learning more about my Seattle yoga studio can visit www.wholelifeyoga.com.
Thank you, and namaste!